Spotlight your company through national exposure at BSH
Sponsorship of the Beyond School Hours National Education Conference presents an excellent opportunity to enhance your organization’s public profile, image, and visibility.
As a BSH sponsor, you can take advantage of nationwide exposure via pre-event marketing throughout the year to 20,000 educators, thought leaders, and key decision-makers in the out-of-school time field. Then, on site at BSH in February 2018, your name will appear front-and-center with 2000 attendees, who together serve an average of 350,000 of the most vulnerable students in the nation through out-of-school-time programs.
Here’s a sample of how we can promote your brand
- Logo placement with link on conference website
- Acknowledgements on Beyond School Hours Conference social media channels
- Recognition in media announcements before, during, after the event
- Inclusion in e-blasts and/or electronic promotions
- Sponsor logo projected on screen in sponsorship rotation at general sessions
- Sponsor logo displayed prominently at events indicated in sponsorship level
- Sponsor logo included on primary event banner at BSH Conference registration desk
- Sponsor logo included on printed event signage throughout the venue
- Sponsor logo included on sponsorship page in BSH Conference Guide distributed to all attendees
- Full-page, full color advertisement in BSH Conference Guide distributed to all attendees
On-site presence and public acknowledgements
- Exhibit booth (optional)
- Conference registrations for representatives of sponsoring organization
- VIP seating and verbal acknowledgements at general session lunches on Thursday & Friday
- Exclusive invitation to private reception hosted by Foundations, Inc. and/or its partners
- Up to three-minute greeting to attendees at lunch, keynote or other general session
A la carte opportunities
- Attendee bags (exclusive)
- Attendee bag inserts
- Lanyards (exclusive)
- Opening reception
- Closing general session
- Exhibit Hall Happy Hour – SOLD
- Pre-Conference Leadership Institute
- Workshop strands:
- The Results Are In!
- Grade-Level Reading & Literacy in the Spotlight
- A Live Look at STEM and Project-Based Learning
- Family & Community Take Center Stage
- A Close-up on Youth Development
Custom packages to fit your needs
All benefits listed above are a sampling for customized sponsorship packages which begin at $7,500. For more information or to discuss partnership opportunities please contact Carly Presnell, Director of Development, 856-533-1600 or email@example.com
Organization Sponsorship – Sidebar
Beyond School Hours event sponsorship connects your brand with those who are 100% focused on improving education outcomes for students who are most at risk.
Director of Development, Foundations, Inc.