Networking at BSH
More than a conference, BSH is a community.
Come celebrate with people just like you, eager to share ideas and meet new friends. Feeling excited about your work? Frustrated by persistent challenges? Your fellow educators want to hear all about it — and help you out. That’s what makes BSH an annual favorite.
You won’t have to squeeze in networking time here. It’s part of everything we do. From hands-on workshops to breaks, we pack your agenda full of chances to make new connections.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Opening Reception: The fun starts right away with our kickoff bash. Bring your dancing shoes, because it gets a little crazy!
- Exhibit Hall Breaks: Gather the latest intel from vendors, then cheer with new friends for the winners of our many Exhibit Hall prizes!
- Lunches: Hey, where ya’ from? You never know who you’ll get paired up with at your table of 10, but it will definitely be interesting!
- Game Night: Hang out by the pool and mingle with fellow attendees, presenters, exhibitors, and staff over a game of cards or Connect Four!
- Pre-Conference Leadership Institute: It’s an entire day of inspiration, from the moment you check in until the last breakout session. Get ready to bond with your fellow afterschool and program leaders – aspiring and experienced.
- Perspectives from the Field Talk Show: Audience participation is huge at this popular interactive session, where a panel of experts discuss the hot topics in education.
- Grand Finale: Time to debrief. Before you head home, join us for one last hands-on general session with attendees from all over the country!
Be Our Guest
Join colleagues for an unforgettable few days (and nights) dedicated to learning, networking and celebration.
See the full schedule of events here.