Pre-Conference: 21st CCLC Session
21st Century Community Learning Centers
Wednesday, February 20, 2019 | 8:30 am – 3:00 pm
Space limited; pre-registration required
Augment your professional development experience with this exclusive pre-conference session for 21st CCLC leaders and program practitioners only! Learn more about developing, implementing, and sustaining quality afterschool programs today and into the future with hands-on workshops, engaging panels, and informative keynotes. With presentations by the Aspen Institute National Commission on Social, Emotional, and Academic Development, Read by 4th, Healthier Generation, and more – this is one exciting event you won’t want to miss!
Space is extremely limited and will be assigned on a first-come/first-served basis.
Space is limited and pre-registration is required. You must register for the Beyond School Hours conference in order to sign up for this complimentary pre-conference session.
- Accelerated Training
- A Conversation with Jodi Grant
- Perspectives from the Field Talk Show
- Panel: Supporting Parent Success: The Key Ingredient to Closing the Literacy Gap
- Panel: Not Just Fun and Games!
- Panel: Going Off the Grid
- Movie Screening: Paper Tigers
- Grand Finale: Connection Circuit
- Pre-Conference: Leadership Institute
- Pre-Conference: 21st CCLC Session
- Pre-Conference: Campaign for Grade-Level Reading
- Pre-Conference: Site Visits