Spotlight your company through national exposure at BSH
Sponsorship presents an excellent opportunity to enhance your organizations public profile, image, and visibility.
Take advantage of nationwide exposure!
- Throughout the year, your organization will be included in pre-event marketing to 20,000 educators, thought leaders, and key decision-makers in the out-of-school time field.
- During BSH in February 2019, your name will appear front-and-center for 2,000 attendees, who together serve 350,000 of our most vulnerable children.
- Lanyards (1 available)
- Exhibit Hall Happy Hour (2 available)
- Attendee bags
- Opening reception
- Closing general session
- Pre-Conference Leadership Institute
- Workshop strands:
- Diving Deep: Trauma-Informed Practice
- Guiding the Way: Character Development Education
- Moving the Needle: Grade-Level Reading
- Cultivating the Power of Curiosity with STEM and PBL
- Creating Program Pride: Organization and Community Culture
- Connecting the Dots: Data-Based Decision Making
- Sponsor logo and link on our conference website bsh.docker
- Acknowledgements on Beyond School Hours Conference social media channels
- Recognition in media announcements before, during, after the event
- Sponsor logo displayed prominently at events indicated in sponsorship level
- Sponsor logo included on primary event banner above BSH Conference registration desk
- Sponsor logo included on other electronic and printed event signage throughout the venue
- Two (2) full-conference registrations for representatives of sponsoring organization
- VIP seating and verbal acknowledgements at general session lunches on Thursday & Friday
- Up to three-minute greeting to attendees at lunch, keynote or other general session
- Sponsor logo included on BSH Conference mobile app used on-site by attendees (300×300 pixels)
- Description of organization in sponsor listing
- Unlimited images or pdfs in sponsor listing
- Access to edit sponsor listing – before, during, and after BSH
- Exclusive invitation to private reception hosted by Foundations, Inc. and/or its partners
- Reserved, private meeting room in evenings for sponsors own receptions or gatherings
Tremendous exposure at all general session events
Maximized exposure, with addition of exclusive, first-day events
Special Pre-Conference Institute
Opening Reception for all conference attendees
A la carte opportunities
Here’s how we’ll promote you!
On-site presence and public acknowledgements
In-app presence and advertising
We’ll work to fit your needs
For more information or to discuss partnership opportunities please contact email@example.com
Beyond School Hours event sponsorship connects your brand with those who are 100% focused on improving education outcomes for our most vulnerable children – at-promise youths who live in at-risk neighborhoods.
Organization Sponsorship – Sidebar
Beyond School Hours event sponsorship connects your brand with those who are 100% focused on improving education outcomes for students who are most at risk.
Director of Teaching & Learning